Phentermine vs Phenq – Do you know Phentermine is banned by FDA for its dangerous side effects, so is there any question remain if phentermine is good choice or Phenq?
So, what makes it a drug suitable for some patients with obesity and not for all with excessive weight? Well, the answer is simple and pretty much justified! It’s because of its harsh side effects that are commonly sourced by this anti-obesity drug.
Phentermine Side Effects
Yes, side effects prompted by the usage of Phentermine, are too serious to overshadow its powerful weight cutting effects.
This is the reason why, doctors and health care providers prescribe phentermine to patients who has a serious need to shed weight, after thoroughly examining their medical condition and history.
Phentermine, simply because of the wide range of side effects attached to its name, has never received an ‘approval as safe’ from the FDA.
This is the reason why the drug is only accessible through a proper prescription.
Well, the bad about Phentermine does not end here!
It has more to it!
The effects of Phentermine, that is, its weight cutting powers, are only generated for a shorter period of time. As your body becomes tolerant to its appetite suppressing formula, these effects cease.
Many patients who have actually used this stimulant have observed to gain back the additional weight they have lost with the usage of Phentermine. Plus, Phentermine is not guaranteed to work for all!
Yes, despite the fact that it holds powerful fat cutting properties, its effects are not assured to be witnessed by all, prescribed with the drug!
Similarities in Phentermine and PhenQ
The two are similar in the following ways:
- Phentermine and PhenQ both help to shape your body by slashing the excess, unwanted lbs in weeks.
- The ingredients each possesses are extremely powerful in suppressing appetite, which is favorable for the reduction of weight.
- Both the weight cutting agents help to boost your energy levels, so that your body stays charged, no matter how less you eat!
- Phentermine is not suitable for expected mothers and so is PhenQ.
De-Similarities in Phentermine and PhenQ
The two are dissimilar in the following ways:
- Phentermine is a prescribed medicine that is suitable for some patients with obesity. PhenQ, on the other hand, is an OTC that is suitable for every single person seeking a good weight loss agent!
- Side effects of Phentermine overshadow its weight cutting effects; however, PhenQ is a totally safe diet pill that has been never linked with any minor or serious side effect.
- Phentermine is a product that is not accredited by FDA whereas PhenQ is composed in a GMP certified lab and is certified by FDA.
- Phentermine is a stimulant whereas no stimulant is used in the making of PhenQ Diet Pills.
- It is a drug made from synthetic ingredients whereas PhenQ is free from any artificial ingredient, and is a formula purely made through natural ingredients.
- The effects of Phentermine are short-term, though, the usage of PhenQ is beneficial in the long run as well.
- Phentermine is only good for the weight loss purpose, but the case with PhenQ is pretty much different. The formula of this over-the-counter weight loss pill is multi-action as it helps to shed all the unnecessary lbs and stick to a healthy weight in the future.
Must Read: Phenq Benefits and Side Effects
Keep in Mind
So, do you wish to use the natural substitute of Phentermine, an agent that holds the potential to generate the same appetite suppressing effects, without troubling your health?
If yes, then we recommend you PhenQ Slimming Pills!
Yes, PhenQ is the safer and natural alternative of the formula of Phentermine!
THE SAFETY ELEMENT – PhenQ
If we talk about the safeness of this product then it’s enough that this product is clinically tested and proven that each ingredient is very much effective regarding weight loss and even have no side effects.
Checkout complete Phenq Review for weight loss in 2020!
However, still using this product you have to keep few things in your mind to avoid any risk. These points which you should keep in your mind are mentioned above under the heading of how to use.
This product is totally safe. We ensure you about its safety and guarantee you that it is totally perfect for anyone.
Researchers, while developing the alternate of Phentermine, prioritized the safety factor most.
The reason was pretty clear as they wanted to come up with a weight loss solution that can be used and benefitted by all with unhealthy weight.
PhenQ, the weight cutting agent, is completely safe simply because of its finest quality, natural ingredients. How safe PhenQ is can be determined by the fact that it has been developed in a GMP approved lab and has been ‘stamped’ as safe by the FDA.
Plus, because of its safety nature, the product is accessible for all, unlike Phentermine that can only be used when prescribed by a doctor.
Recommended: PhenQ: Photo Gallery PhenQ Before & After NEW: [Pics] Just Added!