NLEX Northbound Stopovers
When travelling north, we normally stop and eat breakfast or lunch in any of the stopovers / gasoline stations in North Luzon Expressway (NLEX). For those who want a list of the stopovers when travelling north, here it is:
1. In the Mindanao exit, if you are passing through this toll gate, you will have to pay Php 41.
2. Lawang Bato
3. Meycauayan Exit
4. You will then see Petron.
The restaurants in this stopover are the following: Jollibee, Chowking, Pancake house, Teriyaki Boy, and Starbucks. Of course, this Petron has a convenience store called Treats, so that you can buy other things, such as batteries, band aids, etc.
5. Marilao Exit
7. You will then see the Shell Station.
The restaurants and stores in this stopover are the following: Jollibee (with a Drive-thru), Chowking, KFC, Hen Lin, Starbucks, Pizza hut, Cinnabon, Burgur King and Dairy Queen. It also has a Shell Select Convenience Store for other necessities.
This is where we normally stop and take a break. This is the biggest stopover going up north. The restrooms are clean because there is a dedicated person who cleans the area.
8. Tabang Exit (Barasoain Church)
9. Sta. Rita Exit
10. Pulilan Exit (candaba Wildlife Reserve)
11. You will then see a Total Station.
This is the second to the last stopover in NLEX. The restaurants there are the following: Chowking, Tapa king, and others. They also have a convenience store for last minute needs.
12. San Simon Exit
13. San Fernando Exit
14. You will then see a Petron Station (Lakeshore).
This will be the last stopover in NLEX. The restaurants here are the following: McDonalds, Mang Inasal, Kitaro and others.
15. Mexico Exit
16. Angeles Exit
17. Dau Toll Plaze. You will have to pay Php 154 if you are coming from the Mindanao exit.
I hope this guide helps you plan your trip. I hope it helps you in looking for a place on where to meet up with friends or family that you are going with. Have a safe trip and enjoy!