* COMMENTS CLOSED *
Comments for week 1 are now closed. We will be posting the post/mechanics for Week 2 shortly. You may place your comments there. For the latest tally, please check the ManilaReviews Forum.
We are celebrating our 5th Year Anniversary with a bang! The Manila Blogs Family would like to thank all of our readers and loyal followers who have been with us for the past 5 years by giving away FREE NOKIA phones.
We started out with Manila Reviews last January 2005, and over the years, we have developed blogs to address the needs and concerns of our readers. Just so you know, the Manila Blogs Family is composed of a family of bloggers with different personalities and interests. This paved the way for creating 5 unique blogs that we hope you all love: Manila Reviews (for the Pinoy foodie and food entrepreneur), Manila Mommy (for the loving “mommy”), Manila Fitness (for the active and health conscious “gym/yoga rat”), Manila Shopaholic (for the “kikay” and trendy shopaholic) and Manila Blogs (for both the noob and aspiring blogger).
On this special occasion, Nokia Philippines ties up with Manila Blogs Family to give you FREE Nokia phones that would suit your personality.
For the Foodie… Manila Reviews is giving you the Nokia 5230
The Nokia 5230 is the perfect phone for the foodie! This touch screen device is capable of storing lots of “food” pictures that you take. It has 70 MB storage, 128 MB RAM for its internal memory. It also has a card slot for a micro SD that can store up to 16GB. It also has a photo editor that you can use to fix your pictures instantly. It can accommodate 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and 3G Network: HSDPA 900 / 2100 and HSDPA 850 / 1900 – American version.
The Nokia 5230 has a proximity sensor for auto turn-off, an accelerometer sensor for user interface auto-rotate and a handwriting recognition capability. It is available in both black and white. The Nokia 5230 can also show you maps of the restaurants and places of where you want to go with its GPS technology. It has A-GPS support via the Nokia Maps 2.0 Touch.
When you want to enjoy music, while eating, you can play MP3s and MP4s with the Nokia 5230. We know that you will love the flexibility and the ease of use of this phone, so Manila Reviews is raffling off a FREE Nokia 5230! For more details on the Nokia 5230, please visit Nokia Philippines website. Get this Nokia 5230 when you join Manila Blogs Family promo!
1. For the Nokia: My Life contest, each contestant will have the chance to gather raffle entries to win the FREE Nokia phone. To gather raffle entries, the contestant may:
a. Comment on this post (1 raffle entry): The comment should be a reply to this question: “How does this Nokia phone fit your lifestyle?” Please post just 3 sentences at the maximum.
b. Like our Facebook Fanpage (1 raffle entry): Please click on this link to like Manila Review’s facebook fanpage.
c. Be a member of our forum and introduce yourself (1 raffle entry): Please go to this link Manila Reviews Family Forum and introduce yourself! We would like to get to know you c”,)
To get more raffle entries, you can do the following:
d. Create a blog post (3 raffle entries): You can create a blog post, where you can write about the Nokia: My Life contest (don’t just copy paste!) and the featured phone. Be sure to (1) link back to http://manilareviews.com, (2) use the poster that we have uploaded/used in this article, and (3) also place a link to Nokia.com.ph. (*edited 8/16: changed link back to home page versus this post. entries already done before the edit will be considered. :) ) [We'd also appreciate it if your blog post includes a little blurb about what you liked about our website. ahihihi -ej]
e. Update your Facebook wall/status (1 raffle entry per week): We will be uploading new pictures into each blog every week, which in turn you will have to upload into your facebook account and tag at least 10 friends plus the fanpage of the blog (Manila Reviews Fanpage). In other words, you’ll need to do the following: (1) upload the “help me win” picture, (2) tag 10 friends, (3) tag Manila Reviews. Easy. :)
f. Send a Tweet (1 raffle entry per week): Tweet about the Nokia: My Life contest using the link to our entry.
These are the ways in which you can earn points. The more steps you follow, the greater the chances of winning.
2. Upon doing any of the given steps, please notify Manila Reviews IMMEDIATELY that you have joined by commenting on this post and placing the links that you have accomplished. Without this post, your entries will not be valid. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
3. At the end of the promo period, we will place all your entries and use randomizer.org to choose the specific winner for each of the blogs. From September 16-17, we will be tallying the number of entries and on September 18, we will be announcing the winners. The winners for each site will be posted in the particular site. We will send you a confirmation email that you will print out as proof.
4. You may claim your prize from the Nokia Office (40F Philamlife Tower, 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati). Please bring a valid ID and the confirmation email. Please look for Janelle from 10am – 3pm, Mondays to Fridays.
5. Nokia: My Life will be open to all readers of all the Manila Blogs Family sites, except relatives of the Manila Blogs Family to the first degree of consanguinity and affinity. All contestants should be living currently in the Philippines.
6. Since each Manila Blogs Family site (ManilaMommy.com, ManilaFitness.com, ManilaShopaholic.com and ManilaBlogs.com) will give out one FREE NOKIA phone each. A contestant may join and follow steps a-f for each site.
7. Entries for each site will be tallied and taken separately. We will have 5 winners of the 5 FREE Nokia Phones.
8. Promo period will last from Aug 16 – Sept 16, 2010.
We hope that you continue to follow and visit our sites daily! Thank you and lots of luck to all!
* Manila Blogs Family would like to thank our sponsor, Nokia Philippines for their support! We deeply appreciate it!