Hi to all Manila Reviews readers!
Who We Are
We are a family of bloggers. We started writing for Manila Reviews in 2008 to share our passion for discovery and writing. In 2009, each of us wrote about our our own expertise. Ginger and I (EJ) continued handling Manila Reviews. Ginger, who was also passionate about fitness and health, founded Manila Fitness, which concentrates on women’s health. Neva (our older sister) founded Manila Mommy, which focuses on parenting and motherhood. Kinney (our younger sister) started and founded Manila Shopaholic, which gives you the latest finds on fashion and style. All these blogs are under an umbrella blog called Manila Blogs.
Manila Reviews: What We Stand For
Oftentimes, we read bad news or negative things about our country – in the newspaper, in the internet and in other media. We rarely see the little and yet impressive and great things about the Philippines.
The Manila Reviews Team aims to feature the great ‘little’ things: news, events, new businesses of Filipino entrepreneurs and happenings in Manila and even in other places in the Philippines. We may review established brands or restaurants occasionally for updates, but we aim to focus on the new entrepreneurs, brands and businesses. We will be reviewing even the little stores and events in the metro! We hope that you will continue to follow us as we continue this journey.
The Manila Blogs Team
* The Manila Reviews Team started writing articles about what there is to love about Manila since 2005. We revamped our site last 2008 and now we’re making it even grander!
* This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact Manilareviews(at)gmail(dot)com or Ginger(at)manilareviews.com.
* Advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network and on paid banners on specific places on the site (ex. Leaderboard, sidebar, etc.). Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
* Advertising is in the form of sponsored paid press releases will be disclosed as such.
* The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the opinions of the ManilaReviews.com writers. We will only endorse establishments, products, or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Our opinions are never and never will be influenced by whatever form of compensation.
* Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
* This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.