I’m sorry that I have been so out of touch lately. Haven’t been updating my blog as often, and the reason for this is this little cutesie patootsie! She is now one week old.
As a young couple, EJ and I want the very best for both of us and for our little one. Pregnancy and giving birth makes you realize a lot of things. Having a child makes everything different and now, we see that our priorities revolve around our daughter.
We want to be prepared financially for whatever happens in the future. For those couples like us, there’s this financial management workshop that you might want to attend. It is called Ready to Be Rich: Investing for Beginners. It will help and teach you how to grow your money given today’s economy and given the different instruments that you can use.
After attending the workshop, you will be able to answer these questions:
1. What’s the difference between an asset and an investment?
2. What are things I need to do before I can become an investor?
3. What is the biggest mistake that people commit when investing?
4. How do bonds, stocks, UITF, mutual funds and other financial instruments work?
5. How do you make money from paper assets?
6. How do I build, diversify and manage my own investment portfolio?
7. How can investments help me buy my dream house?
8. Where should I invest to secure the educational needs of my child?
9. How much money do I exactly need to retire?
Here’s the poster with the details of the workshop:
This workshop is brought to you by ManilaWorkshops.com and FitzVillafuerte.com.
About the Instructor:
Fitz Gerard Villafuerte is a civil engineer who decided to quit the corporate world in 2003 to pursue entrepreneurship.
His blog, entitled, Ready To Be Rich, has already received several recognitions including the Best Business and Finance Blog at the Philippine Blog Awards for two years in a row. Moreover, an international finance publication, Wise Bread, has likewise ranked his website as among the Top 100 Personal Finance blogs in the world. Fitz has also been recognized by Moneysense Magazine as among the top 12 most influential people in Personal Finance in the Philippines
To sign up, please fill out the form below:
Hope this helps you attain your financial goals!